- push for generation and contribute to the use of renewable energy
- volunteer to help improve local habitat
- learn about the local potential and hazards of sea-level change, and what is being done about it now
- Paul Pickett was just elected to fill one District Board position, and the Conservation District is awaiting appointment in May of another Board member by the Washington State Conservation Commission.
- Coffee with Your Conservation District on the third Wednesday of each month beginning at 9:30am. Meet district staff, learn about free programs and services, ask questions, and find out about free workshops, farm planning assistance, restoration projects and more.