on this page:
- Activism Can Effect Change
- Thurston Conservation District Board of Supervisors Election (completed March 3) and Appointment (March 31)
- Thurston County Strategic Planning
- ten (10) times the average number of voters in a Thurston Conservation District Board of Commissioners election recently cast ballots. The result? A new commissioner endorsed by Environmental Voters of Thurston County rather than the one endorsed by the Republican Party, and an individual focused on seeing the Board fulfill its responsibilities to protect and enhance our local environment
- Paul Pickett has just been elected to the Board, and the Thurston Conservation District is soliciting applications for appointment of another Board member by the Washington State Conservation Commission
- in Thurston County we have a very conservative Board of Commissioners; do not leave it only to them to set the Strategic Plan for the future of our county. Join in on this planning.